Motorcycling South Australia Elite Rider Program is aimed at SA’s finest & most talented young riders to assist them in building towards a racing career. This program includes a fully paid off bike camp designed to increase the rider’s knowledge in areas of fitness, nutrition, media and marketing & with these tools help towards enhancing their performance profile within the sport.
The camp is open up to 10 SA riders from any disciplines, between the ages of 15 – 21 years. The opportunity is a fantastic chance for riders to excel in the sport and take their riding to the next level.
What the elite rider camp provides you:
- MSA intensive camp
- Fitness Training (strength, conditioning, pre & post event preparation & recovery)
- Sports Psychology (Mental preparation)
- Media & Sponsorship Training
- Dedicated Facebook page for all elite riders squad members also a dedicated page on both the MSA/ MANT websites (these sites will include graduate’s listing, results, press releases, and profiles)
- MSA providing Rider/Team press releases to wider audience
- Accommodation & All meals
- All Presentation & course material
- Squad Apparel (Shirt & Training Singlet)
- Ongoing support during 2017 Season
Selection Criteria for the riders are as follows:
- Must be a MA/MSA National Licence rider
- Must be between the ages of 15 - 21 years of age
- Have a long term goal in the sport
- Show history of good results in competition
- Be able to perform at a competent level of fitness training
- Professional Attitude- Demonstrate the right attitude towards the sport, the camp, other riders and coaches
- Commitment - Commitment to the sport and to the camp for the whole time you are present
- Must supply a minimum of one referee recommendation (Coach, Sponsor, mentors)
The accepted riders are supported throughout the 2017 calendar year with the above & more.
Applications for next years program will open up in October 2016